Saturday, July 27, 2013

Top 20 Classic Love Songs


Music for your wedding can be a very personal matter. Here is a list of the Top 20 Classic Love Songs . Then leave a comment below and tell us YOUR Favorite!!


Song Title
Song Artist
1The Power of LoveCeline Dion
2The Way You Look TonightTony Bennett
3When I Fall in LoveNat King Cole
4Can You Feel the Love Tonight?Elton John
5Eternal FlameThe Bangles
6At LastEtta James
7I Can't Help Falling In Love With YouElvis Presley
8I DoWestlife
9This I Promise You'NSYNC
10I Do (Cherish You)98 Degrees
11You Are So BeautifulJoe Cocker
12Power of LoveLuther Vandross
13I Want to Know What Love IsForeigner
14All My LifeK-Ci & Jojo
15More Than WordsExtreme
16One In A MillionLarry Graham
17Only YouAshanti
18Have I Told You Lately?Rod Stewart
19When a Man Loves a WomanPercy Sledge
20Kiss From a RoseSeal

No comments:

Post a Comment